VET (Vocational Education & Training)
Certificate programs to be offered in 2017
(Please note: programs offered may change due to staffing availability and/or enrolment numbers)
To express interest in one or several of these courses please make an appointment with Karen Wallace, YES Centre, Port Augusta Secondary School.
All course applicants are required to participate in a course counselling interview prior to entry.
All courses contribute to SACE at either Stage 1 or 2 – please speak to the YES AP, counsellor, or Year 11/12 Assistant Principal for more information.
- Certificate I in Animal Studies – Semester 2 2017
BUSINESS AND FINANCE
HEALTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Certificate II in Community Services (Community, Childcare, Youth, Social Work Pathways Program)
- Certificate II in Health Support Services (Nursing, Aged Care, Pathways Program)
- Certificate III in Early Education and Care (Child Care)
- Certificate 3 in Fitness – units may be offered in Semester 2 2017
- Certificate 2 in Kitchen Operations
- Certificate II in Salon Assist (Hairdressing Pathway)
- Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics (Beauty Pathway)
MINING, ENGINEERING AND TRANSPORT
- Certificate 1 in Electrocomms Skills
PASS offers other VET programs as part of our Trade Training Centre and access to additional programs at TAFE in Automotive, Construction or Metal Work. Please contact us directly if you are interested in either of these courses. (Note: these programs are subject to enrolment processes and timelines)
Please contact us at the YES Centre on 8647 3320 or email Karen.Wallace170@nullschools.sa.edu.au if you would like to know more about the programs and support we offer young people.