The YES Centre has staff available to support students to make the transition from school to work. They can help students to:
· Develop their career portfolios
· Consider the employability skills employers are looking for
· Learn more about how to apply for further training and employment
· Write resumes, cover letters and job applications
· Refer students who meet the required criteria to appropriate job service providers
· Refer to other PASS services and programs including the PASS Industry/Skill, SAASTA & Clontarf Academy Programs
· Liaise with our PASS Industry Pathway senior leader re opportunities in mining, trades and school-based apprenticeships.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact the YES centre on 86473320 or 8647 3300.